1 vote

Tammy Abraham is firing his way into Gareth Southgate's England squad says Chelsea boss Frank Lampard after Molineux hat-trick[/b] suggestion Rozwiązane

Tammy Abraham is firing his way into Gareth Southgate's England squad says Chelsea boss Frank Lampard after Molineux hat-trick[/b]
Frank Lampard says Tammy Abraham is firing his way into Gareth Southgate's England squad after a hat-trick against Wolves put him top of the Premier League's top [url=https://soccertips.net/free-soccer-tips/]soccer under tip[/url] charts alongside Sergio Aguero.
[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/AZ2JjVUz05B_M1QDy-FskD9fRjRtexYZc1ftD0UHjs_2ozUjGKeintxBiuVdHSm82NEXGspvgDC49EU3tq6VX5CmmkP_CEMPtu3180jH1_epfYK2mM02Eg-PDaC7zcfpZbgVI30[/img]
Abraham has scored all of his seven goals in his last three Premier League games, bagging a brace in his last two games before claiming the match ball in Chelsea's 5-2 win at Wolves.
After a slow start, Abraham is now proving he can score goals at the highest level as he's matched Man City star Aguero's seven-goal tally so far, and Lampard says he's well on his way lớn becoming an England regular.
The 21-year-old, who won the two senior England caps he has lớn date in friendlies in 2017, was not part of Gareth Southgate's Three Lions squad for the recent international break.
Asked about Abraham potentially being considered for the next England squad, Lampard said: "The way he is going, it is obviously going to put him into that bracket. You can refer to the [url=https://soccertips.net/series-soccer-tips/]soccer tips of the day[/url] page!
[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/g0jhBMUdaKgYvJH4pAji9Vw9ZXOAF6dXbkqu7Uasp7PXvhv7Z3ka7U-RewGAH4IIbkCSD0K2Ux7iXITh16bWY-lXOwIz2HJUjboaTPu7O51oskZFrCU04XFEgbmyHjM0BX9lrQI[/img]
"Without telling Gareth what to do... But to score seven goals in three games and be top-scorer and play with the quality he is playing his all-round game...
"The three different types of goals he scored were exactly what Tammy. A messy one, a good header and then a fantastic foot and finish goal.
"He has to sustain it and has lớn get even better. He has to be hungry, which I know he is. He can never rest on his laurels, because there is more work lớn be done.
"And that England squad is a few weeks away. So he needs lớn keep playing at that level and he'll have a great chance, I'd suggest."
Nigeria chasing Abraham[/b]
Nigeria have not given up on persuading Abraham to switch to them, and when Lampard was asked if he had spoken to the player about that, he said: "No.
"I don't really. That's obviously not my choice. I know Tammy has been in England squads before and I'm not surprised Nigeria would want him. But it's a question for him I suppose".
Lampard added: "I have got confidence in him, I'm prepared to give him chances, but even more now, I'll be tougher on him, because he has shown what he can do.
"The moment he wants to come off that and think goals will just drop at his feet will be a moment then that maybe he will be rested. So it's important he makes sure he stays on his game.
"But I'm happy because I see him every day with a feeling like he just wants to play and score goals every game and that's something a bit special. You don't see that in all young players and it is a great gift in him."
Chelsea have now scored 11 league goals this term, and all of them have been netted by young English players: seven by Abraham, three by Mount - who made his England debut last week - and one by Tomori.
Lampard, whose side host Valencia in the Champions League on Tuesday, also said defender Antonio Rudiger had been substituted at half-time having slipped on his way off the pitch and "bothered his groin", adding: "It was more than a precaution because he did feel some pain. We'll assess it over the next couple of days."

thanhthuy02 2020-04-07 05:26
1 Votes: + 1 Anonymous

Add Comment

Add new suggestion
Respond to suggestions
michal
sylwia
zuzanna
mariaseta
Active Users more »
piotr.wajs
arena